Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the upside of being sick

So last few days I've been down with a nasty cold. no biggie just sucks not to be able to drug myself and get over it. However! Derek being the sweethear he is went and got me some flowers to wake up to on Saturday to make me feel better. And I thought the flower in the middle was the most beautiful flower! its just perfect and it looks full on fake. just wanted to share it. cause I had nothing else to share because I sat on my couch sick all weekend. hahahah

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Derek! I wish I sick also. I love food!

Katie said...

I'm sorry you have been sick!! There is nothing worse than being pregnant and sick!! I hope you start feeling better!!!!

Sarah W. said...

I hate being sick and pregnant. My doctor that I had with Sadee gave me a list of over the counter medications that was safe for me to take for different ailments. It was nice to be able to refer to them at a moments notice. I hope you feel better soon.