Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seeing Double

Saturday my sister Paula came down for a byu game so we took the chance to get together and have some good ol bbq from dad. Paula and I picked up the girls some matching shirts at the gateway the other day and so they HAD to wear them. hahahah Will and Debbie were there taking pictures of the girls and Debbie got a good one of sophie making her Angry face as we call it. she can do it on command. its hillarious. we tell her "make your angry face!" and snort to her and she does it back and snorts to us. thats where the picture on the very top of the blog came from. her angry face. she cracks us up

6 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

cute cute cute.....too bad Emma didn't sit when Will and Debbie were taking pictures.....

Macaia said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE THAT!!! That is SO funny how she makes that face!!!

Mandy said...

Ok..that is hilarious to see how much little Sophie looks like her Mommy. Especially in that 'angry face' picture. Love it!

Jackson Family said...

She is getting so big! So cute! Kaylee made that face to only she did it when she was mad at me! I laughed everytime. Kaylee has those same boots I love them I think the are adorable!

The Kemps said...

They look so cute. I can tell they will always be great friends...how could they not with matching shirts?!

Melissa said...

Oh maqueca! I haven't checked your blog in forever. Sophie is SO freaking adorable!! What a doll! I saw her two face picture on Will's blog and I thought, wait, that can't be Sophie can it?? And it was!! She is so cute- she looks really cute with emma and their shirts! Fun cousins!