Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The PERFECT match!

ok. So I finally went christmas shopping today and got everything for sophie and derek. i was so excited to find this toy that i have seen on TV and I KNEW sophie would love it... its called the little superstar or something... its got all the things sophie loves. a big mirror, lots of buttons and toys that make music and lights for her to dance to because she always dances. always. even when we are at the store and she hears the music or i sing to her or my phone starts to ring... so I cant wait to open this up on christmas and see her play with it. it even has a microphone for her to play with and its got rattles on it and when she moves it it turns on music on the "stage" so cool! i can't wait!

1 comment:

natalie a said...

looks like fun! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Here comes the big move!!!