Monday, May 11, 2009

Sophie's first BIG owie...

So we went to my parent's house for mothers day and we were playing out back on their patio... sophie has found it fun to climb up and down the stairs of their patio... now don't forget my parent's back yard is all brick and rocks and steps with rail road ties... sophie went to take a step up the second stairs and i grabbed her so she wouldn't fall and she missed her step and went face first into the rail road tie... oh my poor little puppy. she was in pain for a little bit but I always carry tylenol with me for her because she is a energizer bunny and never ever stops. so she was ok after a little bit... poop chewpee...but dont you worry she is back to her non stop self today... banging her head and face everywhere.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww Poor girl!! At least she is ok and back to her old self again.

Paula-Adam said...

poor little thing....it brings back many memories of when Emma was that age...

The Kemps said...

Oh Sophie I'm sorry about your boo-boo. I love your family header photo!!! I can't believe you have a new puppy...hows it going???