Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sophie's gymnastics class

we just enrolled sophie in a tot and parent gymnastics class. she definetly has the energy for it... so might as well burn it learning something! I took her to the open house for it and she tried out some of the equipment... the rings were her favorite... after a couple mins she figured out that if she lifted her legs she could swing and then swung away! we will keep you posted on her progress!!! (sorry it's so dark... i did it with my phone. i couldn't resist :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That's my girl!! Good Job Sophie! Awww do we have a little gymnast in the making! I sure hope so! hehe

love for seven said...

she's almost pro!!! Looks like alot of fun. Give me more details, it sounds like the perfect thing for my Havie girl!

Brandon and Amanda Gregory said...

How fun! I should take Addi. cute video:)

the keele's said...

where do you take her for this class? im interested in getting our daughter signed up as well.

natalie a said...

that a girl... way to go! She's too cute! ( hey cake those rings look low enough for you to try) :) sorry I couldn't resist :)