Thursday, April 22, 2010

This is why Men have wives....

... so they have someone to do the bragging for them...HAHA But mostly to make them realize how amazing they really are. Derek received the "student excellence award" from UVU building inspection department. Each department picked one student who stood out and did a fantastic job during their school carreer. I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one who thought that :) (of course other than our family) The board and chairmen all get together and choose students with this potential and Derek's name was chosen in his department. What a great honor to be this man's wife. He is outstanding in all he does and goes a mile above and beyond of what he is required to do. He is always looking for something else to learn and keep busy with. Derek you are an inspiration to me and you amaze me with everything you do. I LOVE YOU. :)

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

that's awesome and congrats!

Debbie said...

Way to go Derek!

Derek said...

I also drive you nuts and make you lonely with my desire to learn and work. Sorry honey. But thank you and I love you too