Monday, June 7, 2010

Good way to start a week!

So many of you didn't know this, some of you did... but we are expecting again! due to last time's oopsie we decided to see the doctor before telling everyone. and thats what we did today! we saw the baby, heard the heartbeat and got a HUUUUGE sigh of relief. looks like everything is GREAT with this one! made me feel SO much better when he said "once we hear the heart beat, the chance of miscarriage drops to 5%" (PHEEEW) so we are very optimistic about this one. I'm 9 weeks along and feeling VERY pregnant, sicker than I was with sophie and looking pregnant too. the baby is measuring a couple days bigger and the heart beat was super strong and very promising! we couldn't have done this without all your prayers so THANK YOU! for your love and support! Baby anderson #2 coming 1/11/11 :)

8 comments:

LeslieK said...

January is totally the best time to have a baby! It was great to be pregnant enough in the summer to not have to worry about looking good in a swimsuit, but not SO pregnant that it's uncomfortable. Also, Landon kept me nice and toasty once it got cold =) And, there's always the chance for a Christmas or New Year's baby..but Jan 4 is the best day! Congrats!

lindsay ross said...

man could your due date be any better!?!? how fun!
I am so excited for you guys

Monica said...

Congrats!!

Katie said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness goes away soon.

Jackson Family said...

I love it! I am glad we get to be cows together lol :P

Paula-Adam said...

YEAH!!!! can't wait to meet her...

Debbie said...

We are so happy for you!! I'm sure that must have been a HUGE relief to hear that heartbeat! CONGRATS!

Duris-Denver said...

the baby already looks like you...