Thursday, July 22, 2010

Someone is getting excited...

We went to the hospital yesterday to check me out.... there were some weird things going on with my um... pee. HAHAH so I was told to go in and get my fluids checked out. everything turned out fine and the baby looks great. in fact it's growing a little quicker. it's now 5 days ahead of schedule. so technically I'm 16 weeks today according to measurements. we got to peak and have an ultrasound and Sophie was just SO excited to get to see the baby. she was sitting with her dad the whole time going "aaaw... cute baby. look daddy! it's the baby in mommy's tummy!" it was adorable. the ultrasound tech decided to print out a pic of the ultrasound and for some reason decided on this one... you can totally see the hands and arms but i don't know if that's the head or the tummy of the baby.LOL... in 3 weeks we find out the gender so we'll get better ones then. Sophie has been turning into such a little mommy and takes care of her baby and wants the baby to "come out". she's always telling me "when baby comes out, I hold it?" LOL she is super excited. we'll see when the jealousy kicks in. I can GUARANTEE you it will. BAD. LOL

5 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

wow, I'm amazed how big it is! that's exciting

lindsay ross said...

I can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl. I'm secretly chanting "boy boy boy"

Debbie said...

Oh Sophie is so cute! I can't wait til you find out what your are having!

Emily said...

hi!
I found your blog through google searcing for homes in Eagle Mountain. My husband just got a new job in the SLC area and I have found so many homes in and around Eagle Mountain! I saw that you live there and I wanted to ask a few questions about it-- My husband is a pilot and would have to make the commute to and from the airport a few times a month. I wanted to know if the drive was very long?? We have a lot of friends in Utah and whenever we mention that we are looking in the Eagle Mountain area, they say "Wow! That is waaaay out there!" BUT-- the homes out there are gorgeous and I am hoping that everything looks awesome and we can start our house hunt. Sorry to invade your blog with questions!

Emily

http://www.littlemommaandcompany.blogspot.com

littlemommaandcompany@yahoo.com

natalie a said...

look it's little noah!!!!!