Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Fun Part About BYU Games

We went with Paula, Adam and Will to a BYU football game this last weeked with NO kids. and it was fantastic. of course we all missed our kids but it's nice to be with just your spouse. Not even thinking about it I wore RED. GO UTES. Paula and Adam, sitting on the other side of the stadium, said they found me in the crowd, thanks to my red shirt in a sea of blue. but they were playing Nevada, and since Derek is from Nevada I cheered for them, while Derek and Will sitting next to me tried hiding from everyone giving me dirty looks. LOL we had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is AWESOME. I love that you were wearing a red shirt. Nothin' better then ruffling the feathers of some die-hard BYU fans. :)

Paula-Adam said...

LOL yeah that was pretty funny. I don't think Adam will go with you guys again...HAHAHAH