Friday, December 24, 2010

WELL LOOK WHO'S HERE!

Noah Michael Anderson made his grand entrance on December 21st at 5:20pm weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 4 oz and measuring at 20.5 inches. I was able to do a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarian). it was not too long. went into the doctor at around 10 ish after some "leaking" and then was sent over to labor and delivery. I was at a 6. So after a couple hrs of pushing until my head was gonna explode Noah came! oh what an AWESOME experience it is to hear your baby and have him put on you RIGHT after birth. It was AWESOME. he is doing GREAT! sleeping like an angel, eating like an angel, and cuddly as can be. we feel like he's been part of our family forever already. he is under the jaundice lights cause his jaundice levels were a bit high and he started getting yellow so we are taking care of that at the moment. we'll see what happens. but we are all doing AWESOME! Sophie is doing great. when he cries she goes to him, holds his hand and says "it's ok Noah, I'm here... I'm here buddy." LOL she's had a couple jealous moments but hasn't tried to throw him out yet ;) she leaves him alone and doesn't try to do everything which is SO nice for me. we are super excited to be a new family of four!

7 comments:

Monica said...

CONGRATS! And Merry Christmas.

Debbie said...

What a cute boy! Congrats! Hope your recovery is going well...

Stacy said...

Oh yea! Congrats :) Sophie's is such a cute big sister. And I'm glad the VBAC worked out. It scares me :S Plus, also, I'm glad he's a Bears Fan. Cause that's what really matters.

etta said...

he's so cute!! seriously he is such a cute baby, new borns are usually a little awkward looking, but he's beautiful! what a great christmas present:) congratulations!!

Jackson Family said...

he is a doll! I cant wait to come meet him!

Jenny said...

Super cute! I can't wait to come see him!

Tony and Erica said...

he is so precious! i need some more Noah time.. thats for sure! hope he gets out of that tanning bed soon- he'll look like one of my kids soon :)