Monday, March 14, 2011

P-A-R-T...Y???

WHY NOT?! we celebrated Sophie's 3rd birthday this year with polka dots! it was SOO fun! we invited all cousins and Sophie's friends and we had a BLAST! I rented a huge inflatable slide that was a HUGE hit for the party. it might just be a tradition to get one of those for her party every year! what a fun and relaxing party it was. all the kids were outside going up and down the slide, while all the grownups were chatting inside. it was fantastic! I had a friend of mine do the cake (thanks again Stacy!!) and it was delicious AND cute! I love throwing parties... I love this picture. not only did we capture sophie in the act of blowing the candles, but her friend Bentley looks totally pissed of for some reason.. LOL she wasn't... but she looks it :) Missing from the kids picture are Luca, Khloe, gideon and Brehmin. She was saying "OOOH my gooosh!!!" Sophie wanted to go down on our tummies together. LOL it was fun. If you look closely, you can see Emma (Sophie's twin cousin) pushing her up... by her butt. HAHAH)

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

Hi. I deleted my old blog and started a new one. I'd like to add you to my list of readers, if you're interested. Send me a message at kjaehill at gmail dot com and I'll add you. Thanks! Kelly