Tuesday, May 22, 2012

WHAT A DAY!

not only did we find out we were having a little boy yesterday, Derek got to feel the baby move for the first time! my placenta is posterior (meaning it's behind the baby, between my back and the baby) so it pushes the baby forward a bit and I can feel him a LOT more a lot sooner.
AND we got the kids some kittens. which their sole purpose in my eyes is to kill all the mice in our yard. which are ridiculous. but they are IN LOVE. and they have already learned to run from Noah. we got them last night after they went to bed and I surprised them this morning. they were BURSTING with excitement. it was hilarious. Noah kept saying "tetee!" and giggling. it was SO fun.


I looooove this picture. I love how Noah has the kitten by the neck and his head is all twisted. hahahahah don't worry. he's fine. ;)

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

Hahaha that last picture is hilarious!!! I love kitties. Glad your having help with the mice. I HATE mice. Just seeing one in my house fills me with the fury of Satan.