Monday, January 14, 2013

Owen's Baby blessing



On Jan 6th we blessed Owen with our friends and family. I'm so glad for Natalie and my friend Brittany for taking notes of the blessing. it's hard to remember it and I had Noah with me so it was hard to pay close attention. I kinda wish I would have written the other kids' blessings on my blog so I'd remember... oh well. live and learn :)

Owen's blessing pointers:
Owen you will bring honor to your family and Heavenly Father
your older siblings are an example; love each other and seek to help them
you will have the opportunity to serve a mission and you will have the strength to bless others
Heavenly Father will guide you, and you will be a powerful missionary
you will wed in the temple and have children and enjoy the blessings of the temple
you will be a strength to your Heavenly Father on earth
seek and adhere to your mother's council for she is wise and understands the Lord.
follow the example of righteous men through your genealogy and seek them out.
your name is a strength

I'm so grateful for Derek and his strong spirit and his worthiness to bless our babies.









2 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

I think I should take our family picture and have it as our Christmas card picture for this year...HAHAHAHAH

Melanie said...

Love the picture of your family, Cake. You all look wonderful!