Tuesday, October 2, 2007

MY NEW BEST FRIEND

So Saturday night I got yet another headache... I was thinking it was just another one of my daily headaches... however it didn't go away till Sunday at 2pm ish... and let me tell ya... there is nothing on TV at three in the morning. however when I just couldn't take it anymore Derek went out and found me some exedrin (aspirin Free) that the doctor had recommended and oh my goodness I found a new best friend. 40 mins. it's all it took. headache was gone. so all you pregnant ladies out there that suffer from daily headaches, Get some Exedrin!!! but make sure its aspirin free. the doctor OK that one. Hallelujah!

2 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

you gotta make sure you thank DAD for our daily headaches...

Sarah W. said...

I am so sorry about those headaches. I hardly have any headaches so I don't even know how you girls do it. I am glad you found something that works.