Monday, October 29, 2007

OUR STROLLER AND CAR SEAT!

ok. I promise I won't post everything I buy for Sophie on here. hahahah I am just way too excited about our stroller and carseat we bought. We got the Chicco C4 travi travel system and let me tell ya I can't wait till it comes!! (we had to order it) it is just so frikin cool and small! I'm only 5'1" so a big stroller was not gonna work so we spent a little more than Derek wanted, but not me... hahahaha... and got the Chicco to make it a pleasant experience for me to push around a stroller. but man! babies are pricy! let me tell ya. and I hear from moms it only gets more and more expensive... hahah bring it on!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

very cute!!

Sarah W. said...

Fancy Shmancy!!! Sophie will be rollin' in style.

Richard Keele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.