Tuesday, November 6, 2007

3rd Annual White Trash Party

ok. So I have no idea what makes us think this is a normal party. hahahah it is just so funny to go to these. every year we do this and every year it just gets bigger. We all dress like white trash and throw a party! sounds normal right? ya... its a blast. weird. but a blast. Dont you worry. we weren't all drunk. its all apple beer and root beer. hahah but man we sure did pull off a good one this year! we had about 60 people show and it was fun. I'm just glad we didn't throw it at our house....

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

I really have no comments....

Paula-Adam said...

I really have no comments....

Mandy said...

What..the....!! I am completely speechless! In a word...WOW!! What the crap is Denny wearing. In fact, what are you ALL wearing. :) Yikes!!