Monday, November 19, 2007

PAMPERING DAY!

Saturday Derek treated me to a pampering day! I was starting to feel a little ran down cause of pregancy so I went and got my hair cut and colored and then went and got a relaxing pedicure. Let me tell ya... it was just what I needed! thank you again Derek for taking care of business while I went and spoiled myself! hahah love your guts and thanks for all you do for me! its amazing what a hair cut and a pedicure can do for a girl. Am I right ladies?!! and I gotta take advantage of it now cause I know once the second baby comes I won't be able to! come on... we are all spoiled on our first pregnancy right?!!!

1 comment:

Sarah W. said...

Yeah, you definitely deserve. Just remember that you can be a good mommy and still take a time out and do something nice for yourself. Let us see pics of your hair.