Thursday, November 29, 2007

Our little Genius nephew Porter

ok so I just HAD to post this story cause its just hillarious and Macaia doesn't have a blog and can't post it on hers. hahah. anywho, Porter (our 5 year old nephew) was watching blues clues. as you all know its a very interactive show that allows kids to answer the questions the guy says. so they were talking about night and day and steve (the host) asked "why is it dark?" and porter being the little genius he is answered "because the earth is bent and when it's night time the sun is on the other side of the earth and its day over there and night here" and when the host answered it was a simple "because it's night!" hahaah and porter shrugged his shoulders and said "well, ya.... it's night" hahahaha oh my gosh I almost peeded my pants. haha I love that kido!!!

2 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

He is just SOOOO SMART!!!!

Sarah W. said...

Wow, can he come teach my kids a thing or two about why it gets dark. I think I give my kids the same answers that Steve gives on Blues Clues.