Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy 2 year anniversary to us!

Derek and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on memorial day. Since we couldn't go to Disneyland with Sophie we went to Vegas! we were helping our friends move down there so we took advantage and stayed at the NICEST hotel we have ever seen. everything was marble and amazing. here are some pictures of where we stayed. i was amazed at how nice it was so i took pictures. hahah ya. we don't do nice stuff often. you had to check in at the gate at the parking lot to even get into the hotel. and we were out of place cause we were young and in jeans. hahah it was amazing. and it was nicer than our apartment. there was a tv in the bathroom too! and the plasma tv was nice too. Sophie did great on the drive. we were oh so proud.

5 comments:

Monica said...

NICE!!!

Kristen Miner said...

Happy Anniversary Cake! That place looked sweet and I loved your babe pimpin' it in her robe. Adorable!

Unknown said...

WOW that's awesome. I'm glad you got to spend it with your little family...that's probably the highlight of the whole trip

Unknown said...

LIVING THE VIDA LOCA...NICE!!! bring me some soap...haha

Katie said...

hey! I found your blog (because jenny showed me her blog) and now I'm going to stalk you ... just kidding. Happy Anniversary to you! I'm glad you guys had some fun. :)