Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sophie's Blessing

last sunday May 18th we had the chance to bless sophie. it was such an amazing feeling having your husband bless your baby. Derek brought me to tears during it but i held it back (i mean... couldn't mess up my make up.. come on) haha it was amazing. im grateful to have a husband that is worthy to bless our baby. our family and friends came over for food and then we took some pics of our little family. of course our personal photographers debbie and will Duris took them and did an amazing job like always. thanks guys!!

4 comments:

The Kemps said...

Sophie looks BEAUTIFUL in her blessing dress! What a wonderful day. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair Cake!!!

Kristen Miner said...

Cuteness! You are such a sweet baby girl!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh...Sophie is beautiful! I love seeing how much bigger she is everytime I see new pics. I'm sorry we couldn't make it to her baby blessing. Emma had a bug and wasn't feeling so good. I'm sure it was wonderful. I Love that little munchkin.

Jackson Family said...

Congrats she looks so precious! I wish we could have come!