Tuesday, March 24, 2009

our little player's stats

AGE: 1 year old-- WEIGHT: 19lbs 6oz (26 %tile)-- HEIGHT: 30 inches (79 %tile and half of my mom's heigth)-- head circumference: 19.1 inches (99 %tile)-- shoe size: 3-- I can walk and crawl EVERYWHERE-- # of words I know in english: 18-- # of words I know in spanish: 5-- my favorite meal: chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes-- my best friend: my cousin emma-- my favorite thing to do: read books-- Favorite toy: ducky-- Favorite show: my friends tigger and pooh-- I go to bed at 7:30 and wake up at 8-- no home runs or strike out yet. this is my easter dress... no one else has it cause it came from england. HA!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I love her dress from England. I can't believe she's 1 year old. I know people say that all the time, but I really mean it. It's gone by way too fast. She is adorable!

Lindsay Ross said...

she is so freaking cute. Sophie I seriously love you!

The Kemps said...

Happy birthday! I love your dress. I can't believe how much you're growing and is it even possible that you're getting cuter???

Kelly Hill said...

I would be very surprised if she only knows 18 words in English. That lil' gal is amazing!!

(Kelly Hill)