Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Meet Gunner

We decided that our life wasn't complicated enough with a 1 year old so we added onto it. and NO I'm not pregnant... not even CLOSE! Gunner is a pure bred german shepherd that is 9 weeks old. He is derek's shadow. he follows him EVERYWHERE. its kinda funny. Puppy training classes are on the way though! we are so excited about him and going running camping and hunting with him! and sophie thinks he is funny cause she points at him and laughs and says "puppy"!

8 comments:

Macaia said...

oh my oh my.... good luck with that....

Paula-Adam said...

that totally reminds me of "Osito" what a cute dog

Unknown said...

yeah it actually reminds me of that same dog too...

change his legal name to "Osita" ok that's gay sorry...scratch that one

Duris-Denver said...

I just dig worms for my kids and put them in a jar. They seem to like that. Less trouble. They are free too! None of them barks or crap all over the yard. Just in case you change your mind...

The Andersons said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH worms are so friendly too... maybe i should take the dog back.

Duris-Denver said...

or you can try a Duck. I like Ducks. They are nice...

Mandee lost her individuality. said...

oh, she's a cute puppy. my husband and I are thinking of getting a German Shepard or a Rottweiler... but German Shepard's are so much prettier... is she good with your baby?

Mandee lost her individuality. said...

HE'S a cute puppy, sorry.