Saturday, January 30, 2010

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

ok... this is a little late. BUT. I wanted to congratulate Derek for graduating college in December. He graduated with his bachelor's in business with a associate in building inspection. He worked so hard for so many years that he deserves the BEST! Good job for all your hard work and dedication. He always went to school full time and worked full time so I could stay home with sophie and I want to thank him for that. You amaze me at how dedicated you are to everything! thank you to Derek's parents and my parents for all the support and guidance they have given us. We couldn't have done it without you guys! we love you! To celebrate we went with everyone to texas road house and got derek a little giant ladder he's been asking me about FOREVER. now he has NO excuse to not put lights up next year ;) LOVE YOU DEREK!