Wednesday, January 27, 2010

STARTING OVER

Well! looks like this pregnancy is a no go. We went in for my 8 week apt and there was no heart beat. The "baby" never got a heart beat cause it stopped developing at 6 weeks. But! don't go getting sad on me. we're ok! We were sad the day we were told about it and then realized there is no point in letting things get you down. So we saw the possitive side of it all and the fact that it's better it happened now than later and we'll just start over again! maybe next time we'll get a better reaction from my mom when we tell her... hahah NOT! that was classic. SO! you'll just have to wait a few more months :) I'm glad to have the gospel in our lives to make this SO easy and understanding the BIG picture of things.

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I am so glad that you have this outlook on it it makes it so much easier!

Debbie said...

You amaze me with your positive disposition. Yeah doesn't having the gospel help SO much when things like this happen?
Hey but guess what? Nick and I are probably going to try for baby #2 in the spring....so maybe we will be prego at the same time - again! :)

Monica said...

Miscarriages always make me feel awkward inside. Maybe it's because my mom took it so hard when she had hers right after my dad's accident, and couldn't have any kids after.
It makes me happy to see how well you are taking it.
I'll be fat enough in April when you come down for you to get to make fun of my waddling and incontinence (ugh for paybacks)!

The Andersons said...

BUAHAHHAHAAH YES!!! and i WILL make fun of you BUHAHAHAHHA i'm excited to see your belly!

Monica said...

I think I've already started to waddle. It makes me self conscious, and when I try not to it turns into an awkward pimp stroll.