Friday, March 12, 2010

and the preparations CONTINUE!

OK I'm officially going overboard....but I'm having SO much fun doing it. I'm turning into Martha Stewart. OK here are the pompoms over the island... there are a few others on our vaulted ceiling... and here are the party favors... i ended up going with play dough and making the kids some magnets to take home... and here are some of the MANY butterflies all over the walls... and here is the banner I made too.... and last but not least the magnet board and magnets I made today...(well... the girl magnets. I made boy ones too)

6 comments:

Kristen Miner said...

I adore the playdough idea! Good thinking. And there is nothing wrong with becoming Martha Stewart over your daughter's birthday. I doubt you will ever look back and say I wish I had done less. I love it all!

Tony and Erica said...

I have to say Im proud! Im may be rubbing off too much :) I need a live tour- Happy soon to be Birthday to Sophie- AKA "soph"

Unknown said...

K i'm sold on the magnet board...love it! I would like to do Emma's colors...red, light green and ...i'll let you know...and I would also like butterflies all over my house so I think it's spring all the time...CUTE!

Mandy said...

HOLY COW!! Cake, that's AMAZING! Look at you! I can't believe Sophie is turning TWO! I love the theme idea and great party favors. WAY TO GO!! Better take LOTS of pictures of the party!

Lisa/Scott said...

There's something about decorating for a party or get together that makes women all over the world feel like their getting high. I love it! Your decorations are so cute! I should see more of you more often since I'm only about 20 min. Away. I live in AF.

Katie said...

so many cute ideas! I love them. I hope so and Sophie have so much fun.