Friday, August 3, 2007

8 Random Things

First:If you are tagged you have to tell your blog readers 8 random facts about you. It can be habits, facts, or weird stuff that no one else knows. Be creative Second: Choose 8 bloggers that you would like to learn more random facts about and tag them and explain these rules. Third: Leave comments on their blog so they know they have been tagged and they can check back on your blog to see what it is all about. 1. I am a good swimmer. or that's what everyone thinks because i have two webbed toes. but believe it or not, I am an OK swimmer. 2. My brothers and sisters taught me how to ride a bike with 3 easy steps. 1. put maqueca on bike 2.Push 3.watch her until she runs into a wall or bush. 3. My eyes turn colors with the weather. They go green when it's about to rain and brown when I lie cause i'm full of crap. 4. unlike Paula, I have a 2 hr attention span and I love to watch movies. 5. I have the most amazing husband ever. 6. My cat's name is Tumor. Becuase he has a bump on his tummy and we think it's a tumor. 7. I need to have more than 1 daughter because I want her to have amazing sisters like I do. 8. I peed my pants once at the haunted forest because the chain saw guy and the flame guy cornered me and i lost my shoe and i just lost it and peed my pants.

No comments: