Friday, August 3, 2007

CAKE'S FIRST WEIRD CRAVING

ok so... last night I was starving. and we had left over pizza. For some reason I was craving pizza dipped in miracle whip. ya... can we say 300 calories a bite? so i ate it and it was good... I was only able to eat about 4 bites before I felt sick... so then my craving moved onto eggs. So when derek called me on his way home he had to go pick me up a sausage egg and cheese burrito from sonic... which I only ate about 4 bites of that too. so last night was a weird night... and after all of it, I was still starving, since i only ate 8 bites total. Mostly I have been craving Winger's crispy chicken salad. I eat about three of those a week...gotta love this stage! and gotta love Derek for being such an amazing husband!!

1 comment:

Paula-Adam said...

It really doesn't surprise me...just wait till after you have the baby. You'll be SO hungry. I ordered a burger with fries after I had Emma....