Monday, August 27, 2007

BABY'S HEARTBEAT!! :)

So! today was the first time we got to hear the baby's heart beat!!! ah! it was amazing!! we either have a shy or very active baby because the doctor caught it for about 10 seconds and when I turned my head to look at Derek we lost it! then the doctor caught it again for another 6 seconds or so and then gave up. haha! It was so amazing to hear it. It finally hit me that I really am pregnant! But I think the day I feel the baby move or kick will be even more real! 12 weeks and counting!!

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

Hey Cake!!!
Of course I remember you, you cutie! You are unforgettable for sure. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have been checking yours through Paula's. I just didn't know if you would remember me either. Silly, I know. Congratulations on your sweet baby. I love that you call him or her cupcake. That makes me want to name my next girl Maqueca so I can nickname her. Notice I said "girl" because I already have three of them. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time really does make it seem real. Then you will start getting a cute little preggo belly. Can't wait to see your belly bump!!!

Megan B said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are so excited for you and hope that you are feeling okay (both of you...but especially Maqueca). So happy to find your blog -- keep in touch!!!