Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just like that?!!

you as some of you noticed by one of my previous blogs I have been gathering up the courage to start self soothing with Sophie. well. I did it. but it didn't turn out as i anticipated. I put her in her crib, she talks to herself for like 5 mins and then goes quiet... I go in to check. she's asleep!!! all by herself. no crying. no nothing. and now if i try to put her to sleep in my arms she throws a fit and gets all stiff so i can't hold her! its great. sad but great.

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

YAY!!! its sad but it helps so much! you need time to your self and she will get back to the point that she likes to snuggle and stuff good job I am proud!

Duris-Denver said...

wait until she starts walking...hahahahahaha!!! Kylie is into coming to our bed at 2:30 am all of the sudden. Enjoy the non-walking days!

Mandy said...

Exactly what Emma does. It is sad, but it's good for her.