Monday, August 11, 2008

NAPPING QUESTION!

Isn't it funny how whenever anyone has a baby all their blog is about is their kids? hahah i'm just glad mothers check mine so they can answer my baby questions. So sophie tends to sleep mostly through the night... she wakes up at 8 eats and then wants to go back to sleep at around 930. but then she only sleeps for max of 40 mins or so. then she does that like 6 times a day. should i be stretching her so she takes less naps for longer? or is she too little and needs lots of naps? i've heard both ways. i've had friends who's kids sleep all day and some that sleep twice a day. let me know! thanks! ps: shes almost 5 months

2 comments:

Macaia said...

Oh Maqueca Maqueca... You worry too much... Is Sophie healthy? Is Sophie happy? Are you happy? Then let the baby SLEEP!!! Soon she'll be 18 months and up and you'll pray that she takes a nap!! Some babies sleep more than others. You can't really compare her to other babies, and then in the future to siblings. They are ALL sooooo different. Looking back now, if I had to do the baby thing all over again, I would be a lot more relaxed about it and I would enjoy it all! Have fun!!

Paula-Adam said...

well....what can I say when I have two year old that wakes up 3 times a night...ummmmmm I wouldn't advice you cause obviously I still have those questions. But seriously I think that's what's SO "fun" about the younger stage...it's really hard to put them in a routine at first. Maybe someone that has an easy baby like yours can tell you...ummm yeah