Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday Fun

On the 16th I turned 26.wow. So we went up to thanksgiving point and took sophie to the little petting zoo they have and then had lunch and ice cream at the deli. Which sophie now INSISTS on eating on her own... EVERYTHING. I'm not against her getting dirty because she's a kid... but she actually does pretty well and stays pretty clean. Sophie is so brave around animals that it makes me a little nervous... she was sticking her fingers in the goat's nose and petting everything... they were walking a little cow that she also got to pet. we had lots of fun there. then Derek and I got away and went to watch the Star Trek movie (which I was pretty bored in... I guess I'm not a trekie) It was a wonderful birthday spending time with Derek and Soph. This weekend we'll have a big family BBQ for father's day and my birthday and I can't wait to have some of my dad's bbq :)

1 comment:

natalie a said...

sooooo fun!!! call us and we'll schedule that day at the zoo!! kids and animals - what a perfect combination!