Friday, March 7, 2008

If you were wondering....

NO! I haven't had the baby yet. I'm just waiting and waiting... I got less than a week till my due date! its nuts to think about it. I finally stopped working and let me tell ya it feels weird not having a job. I'm gonna miss all my friends there but its nice to have time to take care of things around the house before Sophie comes and I don't even have time to breathe. I am STILL sleeping pretty dang well. I have come to the point where I HAVE to get up to use the potty in the middle of the night and have a glass of milk for my heart burn but I am sleeping pretty well. I have some days where I have braxtons and sometimes some strong ones but still nothing consistant. I'm guessing I'll prob end up being enduced or something. I go to the Doc again on Monday so I will let you know!!

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

OH MY GOSH....LET SOPHIE COME ALREADY...I swear I'm having contractions from all of the stress, excitement, ummm EVERYTHING....anyway, next week! Can't wait

Cammi said...

I was wondering - please keep us updated!! :)

Duris-Denver said...

you haven't popped yet?! Jolynn walked a mile or so a day a few days before the due date. She said that helps. Try that.

Oh, I forgot. You are lazy. Never mind then...