Monday, March 3, 2008

Latest Pregnancy Update!

HI ladies! so I just got back from my 39 week appointment and the doctor was very pleased! she said I'm dilated to a three and i'm 80%! she doesn't think I'll make it to next week. She tried to strip my membranes but she said everything was so soft and ready to go that there was pretty much nothing to strip. The head is really low and she said when I start to get contractions to get my butt to the hospital cause my cervix and the baby are so ready to go!!! we will keep you informed if I have her before next monday when I have my 40 week apointment!!! wish me luck!

5 comments:

Sarah W. said...

That is exciting!!! It is nice when your body does what it is supposed to do. Sounds like you might go a little early....what a blessing.

Cammi said...

Yay, yay!!! I can't wait to see your new baby girl! (Maybe you will beat me to it...)

Katie said...

So exciting! Good Luck!! Being a mom is the Best!!!!

Theresa Escalante said...

I'm glad you finally have a belly! I was getting worried!!! Life with a baby is amazing. Luz has been sleeping through the night since around 1 1/2 months, but man! that first month was rough! :)

Cathy said...

Maqueca, I keep checking you blog and Paula has been keeping me updated on your progress. I hope you are feeling as good as you possibly can at this point. I have a girly present for Sophie. I hope I can get to you sometime soon. Good luck!