Thursday, February 28, 2008

38 weeks!

So I am now 38 weeks and counting and things are going well! I went to the doctor again, however nothing has changed so I am still at a 1. So I'm guessing my body and Sophie are both gonna take their sweet time! and I'm ok with that. more time to rest. I was able to go to the gym last night and walk a mile before I started to cramp up a lot so I had to quit but let me tell ya. it felt great to get out and move around. We have been taking my last days of vacation and going to IKEA and Cabella's and the malls to just get me walking and dilating. It's been fun spending time together before its not just the two of us anymore. My friend Monica made Sophie these cute little beanies and I just love them! THANK YOU! Sophie will wear the little one at the hospital and the big one next winter. We will keep you updated! Cause it could happen any day now! but just plan on or around the 13th.... hahaha

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

I'm waiting for Sophie to come...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...Emma is always asking me..."MOM, when is Sophie going to come?" I'm kidding, she can't even talk ..hahahhahah

Banks Family said...

Well I hope she comes sooner than later, although I must say I cant believe you are sleeping through the night. I guess she can take her sweet time. Way to go trooper!

Sarah W. said...

I also hope she comes early rather than after your due date. My first two came a week after my due date and I thought I was going to die. You look so cute...and I love the beanies. I guess you can really use those in Utah. I never had any use for them when it is 110 degrees outside!