Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

What is your husband's name? Derek Q. Anderson*** how long have you been married? 2 years in May*** How old is he? 25*** Who eats more? right now that i'm pregnany around equal. hahaha*** Who said I love you first? He did. i was just waiting for him to say it... i already loved him*** Who is taller? luckly derek. that would just be weird to have a husband shorter than me. I'm 5'1"*** Who sings better? ME. hahah but derek does a wonderful job too. he can sing very well at church*** Whose temper is worse? MINE! i'm latin. what do you expect?*** Who is smarter? Definetly derek. MOST DEFINETLY.*** Who mows the lawn? our landlord. hahahahahah*** Who pays the bills? I do. Derek has way too much on his plate to worry bout bills.*** Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time if i'm not pregnant. right now, restaurants do. hahah but when it comes to breakfast or sandwiches, derek is a master chef.*** Who drives when you are together? Definetly derek. its just weird if i drive. i'm the girl!*** Who is more stubborn? oh good one.... hm... probably derek but i usually get my way more than him because i whine. haha he doesn't. but when he gets his mind on something there is no stopping him. i guess he is stubborn in a good way. I'm stubborn too though*** Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? oh man. Derek. cause i think i'm right cause i just forget everything and i still think i'm right. even though i forget and i'm really wrong.*** Who has more friends? depeneds. cause we have all the same friends but they were his first but i'm the more outgoing one so they all contact me... its about the same.*** Who wears the pants in the family? he wears the pants but i pick them out. hahahahahahahah he told me to say that. I TAG: Paula Johnson Ashley Kendall Jenny Diamond Monica Clifford Mandy Frazier (don't worry if you don't wanna do it. i wont be offended hahah) I TAG: Paula Johnson Ashley Kendall Jenny Diamond Monica Clifford Mandy Frazier (don't worry if you don't wanna do it. i wont be offended hahah)

1 comment:

Paula-Adam said...

I feel so obligated when someone tags me....FINE I'll do it! Check my blog