Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PREGNANCY UPDATE

So I went to the doctor yesterday and she said that I'm dilated to a 1 and i'm 50% ephaced. (is that how you spell it?) anyway, so it's anyday now! my blood pressure was a little high so I have to go in on Thursday to get that checked out to make sure it was just a spike and not a pattern that I'm rising everyday. SO! I'm just waiting and waiting! I did some labor at work today to hopefully help things out a bit. ahahahah but I'm just enjoying my last days with a peaceful life before Sophie comes and I don't sleep anymore. because believe it or not I am still sleeping through the night. booya! no complaints here. just getting anxious! ah! I don't want to wait anymore! BRING IT ON! but make sure it's with an epidural! hahaha

6 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

YES! Bring it on...I can't wait to see Sophie and Emma can't wait either!

Jackson Family said...

Oh I am so excited for you I hope that it goes fast I was dialated to 3 cm and 90% effaced for 3 weeks blah but she will be here before you know it! YOu better call me! Kaylee and me want to come and visit her new friend!!!

Banks Family said...

Congrats, I found you on Paulas blog. Sounds like your life will be changing very soon. Good to see you, and good luck with the birthing process, you will love the whole experience.
Hannah Boshard/Banks

Megan B said...

Wow it sure is coming fast!! Please keep us informed. We can't wait to meet her and pray all continues to go well.

Sarah W. said...

man I am happy for you and a little jealous at the same time. I was miserable with Emma and Sadee at the end. I was huge and swollen and I would literally cry every time i had to turn over in bed. With Chloe I only gained 17 lbs so I felt great up to the very end. I hope everything goes well. Keep us updated!!!

The Clevelands said...

Hello! This is Emily Boshard Cleveland and just found your blog on Hannah's! How exciting you're having a baby! I just had one two weeks ago and you are in for a treat!
-Emily
PS I still think I've never laughed as hard as when we played soccer together... I miss that!