Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HELP ME LADIES!

Ok. So I have to get packed for the hopital this weekend because I'll be 37 weeks and aparently the family tradition is to go two weeks or so early (since 8 out of 10 babies that "former Duris girls" have had, are that early) so JUST IN CASE (believe me, I'm not PLANNING on going early) I need to get stuff ready for the hospital. I don't really know what to bring. well I do but I want to get some insight or ideas from moms and see what you guys took that saved your life while there. what I SHOULD and SHOUDLN'T bring. I'm only planning on staying as long as they make me. I don't wanna be there longer... poor derek has to sleep on a "recliner chair bed". HELP ME! babies

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

bring lots of snacks and i wanted to play phase ten lol so that and i just brought pjs to wear and go home in other than that I cant really remebeber anything I just remember I felt bad for Christian when he didnt have any food when they brought me mine lol hope all is well cant wait to meet sophie!

Paula-Adam said...

Digital camera, video camera, makeup, strechy pants..haha, a couple of shirts...got to have a night bra, slippers, and a loving husband

Ashley said...

Snacks for Derek, nice comfy pjs and I know other people liked the hospitals mesh panties I hated them! So I would brng your own panties and I also brought my own huge pads with wings. Haha! I would for sure bring shampoo and conditioner and make up. It feels great to get cleaned up and feel pretty. Thats all I can remember.

Ashley said...

I just remembered another one. Nursing pads! You will leak milk like right after birth. I remember with Bentlee I had huge spots and I was so embarrassed!

juslilbitty said...

Randoming in~ Hi! congratulations!When I had my daughter, I took in her bag, a pacie, a few recieving blankets, extra diapers of course, and an outfit to come home in. For my bag I packed sox(my softest favorites)panties because tghe ones the hospital give you are awful, my bathroom items that I couldnt live without,my personal items, and things to make me comfy during the labor and delivery.I hope that helped a little bit! good luck!