Thursday, February 14, 2008

Can we Please Turn off the Snow?

So I'm probably not the only one who is tired of the snow. But last night just did it for me! Derek works in eagle mountain and had to spend the night up there because the road was closed and the conditions were just too dangerous. So thanks to the snow I had to spend the night alone. well not really. Our cat stayed up all night meowing waiting for Derek to come home. He is lucky there were no loaded weapons around. After I kicked the annoying cat out I got some sleep but it made me realize how much it SUCKS to sleep alone. so I wanna say... HONEY I LOVE YOU AND LOVE WAKING UP NEXT TO YOU EVERY MORNING!!!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! but hey, at least he got to sleep at his sisters and have a warm meal so thank you to the Lewis family for letting Derek crash at your house. and at least I didn't go into labor last night right?! haha lets be positive here. LOVE YOU DEREK!

No comments: