Saturday, March 29, 2008

recovering quickly!

So I have been recovering a lot quicker than I thought I would. I'm off my pain meds and it doesn't really hurt very much anymore to move around. just when I sneeze. hahah ouch. I went to the doc yesterday and my incision looks great. I've lost 33 lbs! isn't it great to have a baby!? best diet ever. Sophie is sleeping very well. she went to bed at 10pm last night and slept till 330 when i woke her up to eat and change her cause i'm paranoyd and then she went back to bed till 830. hahahha its great. for my previos blog... NO WAY I WANNA HAVE ONE NOW! I'm talking about 2 years from now I'll get pregnant. come on... I'm nuts but not THAT nuts!

4 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

That's AWESOME!!!!

Megan B said...

NEVER EVER wake a sleeping baby lady!! YOU need your sleep!!! I can't wait to meet her.

Ashley said...

That is great!! I am sorry I haven't come to see you. Life is very busy! I totally understand what you meant about having another one.

Sheri said...

Hey Maqueca!! This is Sheri at your old stomping grounds... DTX.
Sophie is so adorable! She is gorgeous! I cannot wait to meet her. You need to bring her in sometime. But wait until the weather is better.
I cannot believe you woke her up when she was alseep. Take advantage of that time!
Hope to see you soon.
Sheri