Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm 11 months old today!

we cannot believe sophie is 11 months old. she is a nut. we love her personality and she is a riot. she is everywhere. she is starting to walk! she takes a few steps and falls on her bum. but she is getting better by the day. she will be walking all over the place in no time. She talks up a storm! she thinks she can talk and will sit and tell you a story if you want. hahah she opens her books and points and talks like i do when i read to her. she is getting all top 4 teeth at the same time poor little thing but is taking it very well. she is already in a front facing car seat because of all the travel we do from where we live she was not having it backwards anymore. plus she is WAY too heavy to be carrying with a car seat. we cannot wait for the 1st birthday!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't wait to come visit on Saturday! Its going to be a blast! Sophie and I will work on her walking skills while you guys guitar hero it out!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's really been that long. She is getting so so cute!