Monday, February 2, 2009

our poor little pumpkin... :(

Well! it happened. Sophie got RSV. at least its at the very early stages so its not too bad and we'll probably have her better before it gets too bad. The man that brought her little machine for her breathing treatments said that they had gotten 9 orders that afternoon for the machines! so Ladies watch your little ones! the RSV virus is out and about! keep your babies safe and home! luckly sophie is a trooper and is doing well and its not really making her that cranky. and she actually sits through her treatments wich amazes me because she has to sit still with a mask on her face. maybe she can tell it makes her better. who knows. wish us luck!

5 comments:

Katie said...

oh. That's so sad. I hope she gets feeling better soon!

Trav and Jen Harris Family said...

Poor little thing, I am so sorry. it's a good thinkg you were able to catch it quickly. we ended up having to purchase one of the breathing machines when Saige was a Baby because she always got it. It's nice to have on hand, Hayden has had to use it quite a bit as well. I hope she gets feeling better soon and I miss your guts to... we really need to do lunch! BTW i'm so jealous of your new home, it looks so cute :) I'm so happy for you!

natalie a said...

awww, the little darling, and here I thought it was just the air, sorry! We'll say a little prayer for her, Gideon has put her in his prayers before (it's sooooo cute!)

Jenny said...

Get better soon little Sophie!!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, that is so sad. I hope little Sophie gets feeling better. Dang RSV. Keep hanging in there Sophie!!