Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a Valentines!

So after coming back from Arizona to visit macaia, which I didn't take ANY pictures cause im not a picture taker... derek was still out of town to Reno for a school competition. He surprised me by getting me a spa retreat at journey's end spa in Lehi. WOW. amazing! I got papered and treated like a queen! I got an hr massage and pedicure and foot massage and it was just amazing. that place does a very good job with their retreats. they put me in a big puffy robe and slippers and gave me treats everywhere i went and it was just a VERY relaxing morning. I gotta say thank you a TON for derek's dad for coming to watch sophie while i went. and thank you a TON Derek for surprising me with it! I LOVED IT!

1 comment:

Paula-Adam said...

That's just awesome...glad he did that for you...