Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Picture Contest!

Ok. so. you can tell that I'm bored.... I was looking through the pottery barn kids website to exchange my diaper bag because after one month it already ripped... ya. but don't you worry... they are sending me a new one and letting me keep my other one so its good with me! i was also looking to get ideas on how i want soph's nursery at our house... (still have no idea... Natalie, I will need your help on this one babe) anyway, I came accross a baby picture and it said they are doing a baby picture contest! you send in your picture and if they pick yours your baby will be shown on their website and on their catalog... I'm sure (or at least HOPE) we get something else too... so I HAD to send this picture that one of my personal photographers Debbie Duris hahah (my sis in law) took. its an amazing picture. they truly are amazing photographers. check out their website www.willduris.com

1 comment:

Cathy said...

This picture is so adorable!!! I can't believe how cute she is!