Monday, September 22, 2008

RAISE THE ROOF!

Our house is nearly done being framed. just the finishing touches here and there and we are DONE! with step number 4 of 239283. Derek and his dad have been working incrediby hard and I have no idea how to thank them enough. The house is looking great and looking like a house now! its amazing how much stuff I have to pick out. I'm going crazy but I am getting so excited to get our house put together. hopefully I can make it look normal. we will keep you updated! Next is the shingles and electrical! a view from the front... somewhat. (trailer is in the way) the front entrance... a side view of the garage... a view of the back yard and the back of the house from our back property line...

6 comments:

Megan B said...

Wow! It really is coming along. We can't wait until your house warming so we can come see it!!! Yippeee.

Mandy said...

looks like it's really coming along. WOW, that was fast. Lucky ducks. Hey where did you get your template?

Paula-Adam said...

that's amazing...AMAZING

Lindsay Ross said...

your house is going to be awesome!! Rob and I want to come see the progress. He is sleeping ok but he has jaundice so he has to sleep in that crappy baby tanning bed! I HATE IT! so the jaundice is part of the reason he looks tan, but I also think he got my skin! YAY! because Rob burns with 50 spf on. haha

The Kemps said...

Wow, it looks like a ...house. Way to go boys. I can't believe Sopihe is 6 months, how time flys.

Anonymous said...

Hola Maqueca!! soy Cecilia Cuttiani. Te felicito por el logro de la casa propia, yo sigo en un depto. alquilado, que lo disfruten, besos