Saturday, September 27, 2008

The roof is on.... fire?

no. but I thought of the song...haha our shingles are on! and I could not be more relieved that the color turned out. PHEW! I was worried because you have to choose from a sample thats like 2 feet wide so its hard to really see what it'll look like. although you can't really see the color very well it turned out good. Its got a very warm brownish redish grayish color... get it? hahah it looks gray on the picture. but its not. you can kinda tell the color where the sun hits on the garage. the heating and cooling is done for now and most of the plumbing too. Our windows and doors have arrived and we will install them on monday. So you will probably see some more pictures next week!

5 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

that's awesome! at the rate you guys are going...I reserve the bedroom in the back for Christmas Eve night...HAHAHAHHA....serious...

Macaia said...

FUN!!!

natalie a said...

yay!!!! cute roof baby! I've never seen a better one!!! he he

Mandy said...

NICE!!!

The Kemps said...

WOW, it's going fast...well, at least for me. It's looking so good.