Friday, September 5, 2008

I can't keep up!

Ok. I seriously CANNOT keep up with Derek and his dad. they started framing the house this week and now... its pretty much done! these pictures are a day old... i went to take more pictures today and my camera was dead when i went to take them. gay. i know. and the ONE picture i got before it died doesn't even show anything... just a window. BUT! the only thing left to frame is the garage, and the roof.once the garage is framed we'll be able to see what the house will look like from the front much better... after that it'll be done! the outside walls (except the garage) and the inside walls are all done. its SO fun to be able to walk around the house and actually see where all the rooms are going to be and how big my pantry and closet are. hahahah i made sure of it. Derek and his dad are doing a GREAT job and getting it done sooo fast. they are working so hard and have put in more than 80 hours of work this week... so far. thanks again for all you do for us! you two are amazing. I will take pictures tomorrow of everything that is done and make sure my camera is charged.. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

I love it! we want to come out and see the work in progress. they are doing an awesome job.

Jackson Family said...

Yay its looking so good I bet you are so excited to have it done!