Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas is HERE!

ok. so if you know me well you know i'm OBSESSED with christmas. I put my decorations up November 1st. one month for christmas is just not enough. so i do two. however since we are moving mid december I couldn't put my stuff up because then i'll have more to pack. and I have enough. its been killing me. so to get into the spirit of christmas Paula and I went to Layton to the mall and took a santa picture. Sophie got to meet santa. she loved him! she sat there and smiled at him and stared at his beard. then we took a picture of her waving her arms with her candy cane. it was fun! Merry Christmas everyone!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

YOU ARE A MONTH EARLY MY FRIEND!

Cute non the less :)

Paula-Adam said...

SO CUTE!!!! Hey, remember when Emma wouldn't even get close to Santa....she wouldn't even look at him and was crying like she just saw a monster??? yeah, that was pretty funny

etta said...

what a poster child, she looks so cute and she's even smiling:)..all my pictures with santa were of me running away or crying while i was forced to sit on his lap.

natalie a said...

cute but... have we skipped turkey day?

Trav and Jen Harris Family said...

Aren't you forgetting a Holiday... O yeah THANKSGIVING ;)

i love the picture, were did you find a santa this early?

Macaia said...

poke his eye Sophie!!! With the candy cane!!! HAHAHA!!