Friday, November 7, 2008

TA DA!

they put our stucco color on today! yay! although the trim (around the garage, front right window and archway) is not done yet. they are going to put a darker color on it. a darker tann. I am SOOO excited now! the house is looking like a house! our finish material is here (baseboard, doors etc etc) and my dad in law will start on that this Saturday! I will start taking pictures of the inside once the finish work starts going up. because the outside is pretty much DOOOOONE! (sorry the picture quality is not the best... I forgot to take my camera and they were taken with my phone... )

6 comments:

LeslieK said...

SOO exciting!!!

Monica said...

Sweeet!

Paula-Adam said...

wow....that looks awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Derek: I'm very proud of you. Not only because of the fact that you KNOW how to do it...most important is the sacrifice involved in it...done in literaly evry hbour you can squeeze from your life...and sacrifice is an important law in the gospel of the Lord..VERY important..and He'll bless you and your family...BRAVO hijo!!!! your dad (the 2nd)

Jenny said...

Woah, this paragraph is way to long! I can't read it because I have ADD!

hahahahaha LOVE YA!

natalie a said...

stucco turned out great!!! good choice!!