Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HOLY COW! (literally...)

so I was going through all my pictures of sophie and I found the "sophie pregnancy" folder.... oh no.... and I found this picture of when i was 38 weeks... oh momma. I GOT HUUUUGE!!! how did I walk!?! not to mention I went 3 weeks after this... becuase Sophie came a week late... oh momma.... my smile looks kinda like I'm saying... "I'm smiling but really I want this thing OUT! please help me!" hahahah oh the joys... I loved it though. so I'll do it again... and again... and again. and thats it.

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

that's amazing....

Mandy said...

hahahhahahhaha!! You were glowing my friend. Ah, isn't pregnancy wonderful? hahhaa!! awesome!

LeslieK said...

LoL! Thanks for the laugh! I consider this pic a testimony to your normal, non-preggo tininess!