Sunday, November 30, 2008

I DID IT

ok. choosing a fridge is almost as hard as picking out a pair of shoes. but i did it. i ended up going with a french door. it just seemed bigger and for the set up of our kitchen the side by side was not going to work. oh its so pretty i just love it! you can see yourself in it. haha sophie was laughing at it. i'm gonna have to figure out all the buttons on the ice dispenser though... who would have thought i had to read a manual for a fridge?! SO. here it is ladies! now.... i just gotta learn how to cook so i can put stuff in it... :)

3 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

that's awesome...LOVE IT

natalie a said...

thanks for the christmas card! call me let me know when you're moving - I can take sophie or something - just let me know what I can do to help (luca will be available too :)

Cathy said...

Good Job! Shopping for something so expensive can be so hard!